Sunday 28 November 2010

Thoughts on group work... the terrible truth.

Group work was a great way to get to quickly know members of my course and create friendships with people I may not have initially approached. Working in a group did have it's trouble though. the number one issue was I found certain members had no initiative and relied on me and a few other key members to organize everything for them, and even coming and asking things that should have been asked earlier into the project, delaying our work and disrupting productivity. There were even members who failed to produce any work at all from what I saw, and prove to be generally hard to get in contact with. Another area I had issue with is members not sticking to the original design agreements and doing art work that simply did not end up fitting into the scheme of the game. I would like to note Chris Green for covering alot more than he should of off of his own back just to cover mistakes that were made, and Sarah Fletcher for the amazing amount of rules she created.

No comments:

Post a Comment