Sunday 28 November 2010

Pieces of.......... for the board game.


After assigning every member different areas of the task to develop, I came out with designing the game pieces. Designing the games pieces was a challenging task requiring me to take in various different things into consideration. The first being a material suitable for the age groups playing the game, after deliberation I settled with a non toxic oven based clay, making it safer for younger audiences, but because the clay came in various colours it was still appealing to the target audience. After testing the clay, I ran into my second problem being it wasn’t suitable for making small ships like I had originally planned, so I went back to the drawing board and came out with these skull sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment